Frequently Asked Questions
Adding email accounts
You have the ability to add extra email accounts to your main account. The number of email accounts you have is controlled by your web host and shown on the main screen of your cPanel interface. +++ NOTE: If you need the ability to add more email accounts, you will need to contact your web host as only they can provide you with this ability.
- To access the Mail Menu, click on the icon above the word Mail on the main screen of your cPanel interface.
- Click on the words Add/Remove Accounts to enter MAIL ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE.
- Click on the words Add Account.
- Enter the name of the account, the account's password, and the account's quota (amount of disk space the account can use) in their respective blank fields. In the following picture, sample information has been inputted.
- Click on the button labelled create to create the account.
The e-mail account firstname.lastname@example.org with the login documentation+cpdocs.com and password test with a quota of 10 megs was successfully created.
Some email clients may not recognize non-standard characters for the account name. If the account is not being created, make sure that all fields contain information before clicking on create.